For Portland homes that will remain occupied while on the market, a staging consultation is a smart first step. We will walk through your home with a buyer's eye addressing everything from curb appeal to flow of the space, interior and exterior colors, items to remove, fixtures and staging recommendations. Please call to discuss the details of your project and to book a consult.
VACANT HOME STAGING
For houses that will be vacant while on the market, we provide all of the furnishings necessary to showcase the unique features of the home. We provide a staging proposal at no cost upon an in-person walk-thru of the home. Because all homes are unique, pricing varies depending on location, size, and the number of rooms to be staged.
Choosing interior and exterior paint colors can be overwhelming at best. Whether you're preparing your home for market or just want a refresh, painting is one of the simplest ways to transform your space. We apply color theory and consider all variables - undertones, sunlight, positioning, and the latest trends - when deciding on the best colors for your home. $85/hr
WHY HOME STAGING?
1. Investing just 1-2% (of the value of your home) in home staging yields a ROI of 8-10%.
2. Real estate staging helps potential buyers visualize how the space can come to life. This is incredibly valuable if the home has an awkward floor plan, small rooms, or an open concept layout.
3. Potential buyers are twice as likely to walk through a home they saw online if the photos include staging.
4. Staged homes spend almost half the amount of time on the market as empty homes.
5. Property staging adds a perceived value to the home by highlighting positive features and downplaying potentially polarizing features.